Hi everyone!
Sorry about the video not showing up.
Not sure why i didn't think of just uploading it to YouTube.
So, here are two links:
This one i took with my iPhone. The audio is very low though -
http://youtu.be/DOZHHxjDhDI

This one is the original that i took with the screen recorder -
http://youtu.be/Qhs1G9YS5k0

Please take a peek and see if you could give me some ideas.

As i've said earlier this is very pronounced on 20 meters. The signals in
question are repeating every 61 kHz throughout the band. So its not just one
signal. And they don't sound like you normal hum or buzz.

Thanks in advance!
Slava, W2RMS