wikipedia says MISO is a bus logic signal

MISO : Master Input, Slave Output (output from slave).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serial_Peripheral_Interface_Bus

now what that means to your situation someone else will have to tell you, I'm clueless. Is this happening when you are trying a firmware update, at powering on the K3 or during what action are you taking when this appears?