Hi All,

I received my K3/0 Mini Thursday night.  I had it up and running very
quickly.
Of course, I love it!

Just a few questions for Elecraft or anyone else who is using one:

1 - What is the RJ connector on the bottom edge for?  I don't see it
documented in the manual.

2 - Are the left-side 3.5mm and 8-pin Mic connectors enabled by default?

3 - The sidetone on CW is generated by the RRC unit, so it might be a
question for them -- is there a way to adjust the pitch?  Mine is at about
750 Hz, way too high for me.

For those of you who will use the K3/0 mini with a headset -- use the
front-pane phones jack!  The speaker 3.5mm mini on the left side is very
hot and will blow your ears off if you have volume too high.

Another great job guys!

73,

Gerry Hull, W1VE   | Nelson, NH USA | +1-617-CW-SPARK
AKA: VE1RM | VY2CDX | VO1CDX | 6Y6C | 8P9RM
<http://www.yccc.org> <http://www.yccc.org/>
<http://www.facebook.com/gerryhull>  <https://plus.google.com/+GerryHull/posts>
     <http://www.twitter.com/w1ve>