Since I began using my KX3, I seldom use my K2 and have decided to sell it.
I built it about 3 years ago and am very pleased with it’s performance.
It has always been in a non-smoking environment.
I am a graduate EE and have built many kits throughout the years including 2
K2’s and a K1. One of the K2’s was for my wife
W1ALI who gets a lot of enjoyment out of it.
This K2, serial number 7172, includes the following:
    K2 Transceiver
    KAF2  Internal Audio Filter and Real Time Clock
    KAT2 Automatic Antenna Tuner
    KNB2 Noise Blanker
    Torroids  Wound By Mychael Morohovich

I am asking $650 and will ship it free anywhere in the continental US.

Tony Castellano W1ZMB
tcaste...@optonline.net
Hopewell Junction, NY
RV-6