Hi Chris!

I'm terribly sorry that you've had to message me about your order!

I spent the better part of last week in hospital having major unexpected
surgery ... a hysterectomy and related issues.

Then OM Ken ended up in hospital to have a seriously failed gall bladder
removed.  Surgeon said worst he's seen.

There are others with orders waiting and I'm taking the liberty of using
this reply to inform all about "what's going on" with Rose's Covers & Cases.

ALL will hear from me just as soon as possible, and thank you for your
patience!

73
Rose - N7HKW
elecraftcov...@gmail.com