Not nearly as discouteous as "Can you be a bit more vague..." I would hope that individual is properly chastised!

John W2AGN (now understands why kids today can't read....)

David F. Reed wrote:

Sorry, that was disingeneous of me; in the right hand frame, below the new ARRL products, to the right of the ARRL CCEP blurb; maybe abut the middle of the page vertically...

73 de W5SV, Dave

David F. Reed wrote:

on the bottom right of the home page; no special URL...

--Dave, W5SV

Dan Barker wrote:

Can you be a bit more vague on the URL? I searched the home page and site
map for "poll", and used their search function for "vote", "vote cw",
"poll", "poll cw" and find no poll. Maybe you need to have a microphone to
find the page?

Dan / WG4S / K2 #2456

<snip>
There is a poll at <http://www.arrl.org>