K9YC raises an important issue. I love my OCF dipole, but only because I was very careful in how it went up.

My friend in Germany is making a serious study of common mode noise on OCF dipoles, and from his work I know you must bring the transmission line away at a 90 degree angle, and use a good 4:1 balun with common mode choke, or the OFC Dipole can be an inherently noisy thing - in fact, causing its own noise!

I have a very quiet OCF dipole, but I was extremely particular in how I assembled and hung it, with a good balun-common mode choke, and making sure I did not have have a problematic length of transmission line, etc. Great antenna, I use it as net control of a nationwide net, but you must be careful in how you build it. If the coax comes near the elements, even just a little, it can become problematic - affecting SWR if not causing audible RFI.

Even if you put up resonant half wave dipoles, follow Jim's advice and use a common mode choke. Some guys put chokes at both ends of the transmission line - at feed point and near the shack - and I know of no negative or down side from doing that.

In addition to what Jim refers you to, in general, see:

www.dj0ip.de

and in particular see:

http://www.dj0ip.de/off-center-fed-dipole/what-s-wrong-ocfd/

which is all in English, and the author makes the case that many times the 4:1 balun is poorly constructed or improperly wound to minimize noise and effectuate the proper transformation. And he uses 2 OCF dipoles, himself, so it can be done with good results. It seems that some things called a "balun" are transformers and other things called a "balun" are common mode chokes, and sometimes you need both functions, and how yours is made matters. So, read Jim's article, and the other references herein, and maybe check out W8JI's personal web site, for good information on this.

Just MY take.