As I have said, I think that I have been convinced.

If for no other reason, than if I did this, and had some sort of issue,
perhaps unrelated to the environment, the reaction may be "We told you so"

The bulk of the advice is to say "Not the product for you" and I am going
to take you all's advice.

Pity, it is such a fine product made by people who have passion for what
they do.