Most, if not all radios I have seen, going split is NOT mode dependent.
This should be corrected ASAP.

73, Dick, W1KSZ

On 5/13/2014 7:40 PM, Scott via Elecraft wrote:
You can run split if you use a program like fldigi.  I worked WIAW/0 this
afternoon this way.  I believe any program with a waterfall can run split--that
is not the same as direct readout on the screen, but it is better than nothing.

73, Scott. AA0AA

PSK31 SPLIT:

Folks,

It seems the solution is there is no solution. PSK31 SPLIT appears unsupported
in the K3 and the KX3. The argument seems to be PSK31 is never used in SPLIT
operation. But W1AW/* uses Split for pileups. And many DXpeditions have used it
(T32C for instance). While I rarely use any digital mode other than CW, I
thought it was nifty to have RTTY and PSK31 as part of the K3. Turns out it is
near nifty. :)

Ah, but maybe SPLIT for PSK31 is on on the list of things to come later? or
have I missed something?

?Bob W1XT, Sun City West, Arizona
Sent from Scott's iPad

Message delivered to w1...@earthlink.net