On 5/14/2014 06:09, Joel Black wrote:
> Unless I am misunderstanding the question, you cannot. Not with a
> SignaLink. The SignaLink is a mono input sound card (unless you re-wire
> the plug to listen to the SubRX).

 I do have an EMU-0404 though. I haven't used it in two years and it's
in a drawer. How would this help me? Are you saying it can split the
Sub-Rx audio out of the the two? ..Currently we take the SignaLink audio
out the rear line in Line out places.

I do realize the Sub-Rx audio is split when listening thru the headsets.

I am using the Sub-Rx because I see no other way to use a separate
receive line when I am using the internal 6m band. I have an Elecraft 6m
XV50 but am needing to split the Rx input on it and haven't gotten
around to it. It is wired to be able to take in Rx coax and have the Tx
o the other conn. ... O want Split lines to simplify using high-end
preamp w/o the usual possibility to kill said pre-amp if I screw up
timing. I am not going to debate the use of this method as I used it
extensively in the past in the 70's to 90's .

So, the gal is to find the near term solution for using internal audio
form the Sub-Rx.

I will re-install the EMU0404 and see how to get the audio out.

thanks for the idea.

--

Bob KD7YZ
AMSAT LM 0901