Being picky then.... I cannot see how you can infer what you have written from
the regulation.
 "For the purposes of point (c) of the first subparagraph, kits of components
to be assembled by radio amateurs and equipment made available on the market
and modified by and for the use of radio amateurs are not regarded as equipment
made available on the market."
 My original text stated clearly that "Kits are not subject to the EMC
requirements" which is what the document is about.

A responsible ham will of course act responsibly in all manner of ways
including EMC but that is not what the OP asked.

We're not all lawyers here. We take the written word in good faith ham-to-ham.
This is not a place to be picky - rather, it is a place where we accept the
inferred meaning from others in good faith. Far, far, far too many threads have
been closed as they have degraded into 'pickiness'.

73 de John, 9H5G