All,

I notice an S7 spur on 147.48 MHz, which is our local CERT simplex net.
Using an HT, it seems strongest right above the LCD display on the rig.
It wipes out copy of weak stations on a separate mobile rig as well.  Spur
is unchanged with any setting on the K3 and does not go away
when the P3 is turned off.  Spur goes away when the K3 is powered off.
K3  s/n 5820.  Unit has no 2m transverter board installed.
Has anyone noticed this?  Sounds like computer whine.  Any way to mitigate
this, or at least shift it to another frequency?
Makes it tough if we had to relay 2-meter traffic onto an HF net during an
EMCOMM situation.

TNX
Dan  W6DAS
Alternate email:  w6...@sbcglobal.net