Hello,
I am selling my K2 station. Everything works great, just reducing
equipment in the shack.
K2/100 in S/N 4182
KSB2 SSB Adaptor
K160RX 160M add-On
and the original K2 top cover.
$900 Shipped

KAT100-1 100W Automatic Antenna Tuner
Comes with Manual, and cable to attach to the K2.
$190 Shipped

KDSP2 Advanced Internal DSP Filter / Clock
Comes with manual. Works perfect. Ready to plug into your K2
$190 Shipped

I am the original builder/owner of all the items, and they are from a
non-smoking owner/shack. No modifications have been done on any of the
pieces and everything is in prefect working condition. Comes with all
the manuals. Ships USPS Insured with Delivery confirmation and
insurance. Feel free to email me with questions or if you want any
pictures of the equipment.
Jay n8os