We are currently accepting orders for the next production run, which
will be commissioned next Tuesday.  Allowing 14 weeks for manufacturing,
transit, customs, and processing -- it should arrive in early September.

    We will only be ordering about half the usual number of filters this
time because we want to have another procurement cycle before the winter
solstice holiday shopping season.  Given its small size, this next batch
will probably sell out by July.

    Our aim is for the subsequent lot to arrive the second or third week of
November, and (hopefully) not sell out before the end of the year.

--- - - - ---   --- - - - ---   --- - - - ---

SPECIFICATIONS

  Overview
    o   Center Frequency  : 8125 kHz
    o   Nominal Bandwidth : 700 Hz
    o   6/60 Shape Factor : 1.7
    o   Insertion Loss    : 6 dB  (note 1)

  Typical Passband Response  (note 1)
    o   0.680 kHz @  -3 dB
    o   0.785 kHz @  -6 dB  (note 2)
    o   1.030 kHz @ -30 dB
    o   1.340 kHz @ -60 dB

  Center Frequency Deviation
    o   +/- 100 Hz worst-case, across all manufacturing lots  (note 3)
    o   +/- 5 Hz typical, within any given manufacturing lot  (note 4)

  Notes:
    (1) Data extrapolated from the plot of a randomly selected filter.
    (2) According to INRAD, the -6 dB bandwidth can vary by +/- 15 Hz.
    (3) To date, the standard deviation of all batch-offsets is 41 Hz.
    (4) In contrast, Elecraft considers "within 40 Hz" a matched pair.

    Visit http://www.unpcbs.com to order and for:  pricing; availability;
delivery status; terms of sale; shipping charges; passband response plot;
user comments; FAQs; app notes; and a slideshow presentation illustrating
and comparing the five INRAD CW bandwidths:  1000, 700, 500, 400, and 250
Hz.

73,
Gary  KI4GGX