Version 1.600 of Win4K3Suite now allows you to access almost all K3 and KX3
regular and TECH mode menu items. In addition you can export all settings as
well as the operating state of the radio to a file and import them at a later
time. Ideal for "cloning" your radio for different contests etc.Here is a
screen shot of this new functionality:
http://va2fsq.com/?page_id=612

A consequence of having access to the radio menus, ESSB mode can now be used
from within the software.
Also included in this release is the ability to change the fan settings of the
KPA500 by right clicking in the KPA500 box.

Win4K3Suite inter-operates with almost all third party logging and digital mode
programs such as Ham Radio Deluxe, DXLabs, Log4OM and supports the Microham
router as well.
It also has built in panadapter support for the KX3 and the P3 via webcam or
hardware capture device.

You can see the program in action here:
https://www.youtube.com/user/tomb18ca

If you have tried the trial in the past and wish to try it again, please send
me an email and I will gladly provide you with a new evaluation license.
Thank you for your support.

73's
Tom va2fsq.com