-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Fred Jensen
Sent: Monday, December 12, 2005 5:57 PM
To: Elecraft Reflector
Subject: [Elecraft] Power Supply Question

I power my K2/100 with a Yaesu FP-1030A that also powers the FT-847.
Normally, it is on all the time.  When leaving for an extended period a
week or so ago, I turned it off, forgetting that I had a 12V Gel Cell
floating on the output.  When I got home, the voltmeter on the supply
was at about 6V, and the supply won't turn on.

Any ideas?  I have a nearly free week and was hoping for some new ones
with the K2.

Fred K6DGW
Auburn CA CM98lw
K2 # 4398