Bill, I don't know of any such utility on the reflector.  You need to use an
email program that furnishes that utility if you want it.  I would not
recommend it because threads seem to morph into all sorts of topics and you
will miss a lot of content if you pre-sort.

Willis 'Cookie' Cooke, TDXS DX Chairman
K5EWJ & Trustee N5BPS, USS Cavalla, USS Stewart

On Thursday, May 29, 2014 3:37 PM, Bill Wiehe via Elecraft