Slava and others learning Morse ot trying to get better.  Listen to all the
advice you get, most of it is right on the money!  But, when itch comes to
scratch, scratch where it itches, which means that if the best advice you have
is to do something that you don't want to do, do something else that you do
want to do.  The absolute worst thing you can do is to force yourself to do
something you find odious. Anything you do with Morse is better than doing
nothing.  Keep it fun and if you don't want to do a particular thing, do
something else.  We have been practicing code for a long time and it does not
work well.  Sending and receiving information by Morse Code can be fun, should
be fun and if you are having fun, you are learning and getting better.

Willis 'Cookie' Cooke, TDXS DX Chairman
K5EWJ & Trustee N5BPS, USS Cavalla, USS Stewart