Gene,

I've had that happen several times at two different locations. And once, the package ended up in the bushes. Most of the time the sender took care of it, but I had one item they wouldn't but replaced it at half cost (Though not a lot of money ($15), I wasn't happy about it). So, I'm always a bit more leery whenever something more valuable is shipped. Happily, it's never been something irreplaceable (like an antique radio sent in for repair). There are no guarantee's in shipping. Even if you hand deliver it! {'-)

    Regards,

    kurtt

    Kurt Pawlikowski, AKA WB9FMC
    The Pinrod Corporation