For those operators who use bugs and were interested in the mechanical dot stabilizer I make but were told they weren't available for the models with the flat pendulum such as the Vibroplex Champion, Lightning Bug and the various models of Signal Corps J-36 made by both Vibroplex and Lionel, They are now available.

I was able to borrow both a Vibroplex Champion and a Lionel J-36 from a friend's collection to proof the design which is just slightly different from the round pendulum models due to the difference in the geometry of the U shaped movable dot contact.

Same price as the ones for the round pendulum models, $20 post paid domestic and $20 plus necessary postage to international destinations. Theory of operation and some pictures may be seen at http://artifaxbooks.com/dotstabilizer.htm

Models for which the Mechanical Dot Stabilizer is available:

All Vibroplex models with the Round Pendulum (Original, Blue Racer, etc.)
All Vibroplex models with the Flat Pendulum (Champion, Lightning Bug)
Vibroplex WW2 Signal Corps J-36
Lionel WW2 Signal Corps J-36
All McElroy models with the 3/16" Round Pendulum
TAC models (made in collaboration with McElroy) with the 3/16" Round Pendulum All Les Logan and E.F. Johnson Speed-X models (Same diameter Round Pendulum as Vibroplex)

Some others such as the Alberto Frattini models with the Flat Pendulum may be able to be
fabricated on a one by one custom basis.

I'll be on vacation from Thursday, June 12 through Sunday, June 22 so any orders during that time will have to wait until I get back.

Again, I'll take orders up until this coming Tuesday and resume taking orders after returning from vacation. Order cutoff is Tuesday, June 10th to allow time to fabricate and ship any orders received by that time. Any orders arriving after the 10th of June will be in the queue and will ship as
quickly as possible after my return.

If ordering, payment may be made by PayPal or USPS Money Order.
BE SURE TO INCLUDE THE MAKE AND MODEL OF YOUR BUG and whether it's for a Flat or Round pendulum.

PayPal address is:   Aubrey Sheldon w...@cox.net

Money Orders should be made out to Aubrey J. Sheldon
and sent to:

Jim Sheldon - W0EB
2029 East Evanston Dr.
Park City, KS  67219-1618