I am having a strange issue since I installed my P3.

If I use one of the P3 Text Message keys to send CW(any memory) and then
switch to my paddle (plugged into paddle jack), or even my K1EL keyer
(plugged into Key jack) there are 2 glitches when I start sending CW.  This
occurs every time.

Lets say I set my key speed on the K3 set real slow to 8WPM.  If I press a
key on my USB keyboard to send CW, it sends normally.  If I continue to use
the keyboard everything is perfect.  If I switch to my paddle, and lets say
hold the Dah in.  I get the 1st Dah with a 1/10th second pause, and then the
1st Dah continues, and then the second dah comes and it does the same thing.
Everything after that will be perfect.

The same hold true if I'm using my K1EL instead of the paddle.  There will
always be 2 pauses.  The K1EL is setup as a straight key

Once those 2 pauses happen, they never happen again, until I switch back to
any P3 text message.

Also, it does not matter how long I wait after using the P3 memory to switch
to my paddle.

Keith
KB9WMJ