Hello all,

Well, I'm packing my backpack for the hike up the mountain to Pulpit
Rock today. It probably will take about 1.5 hours to hike up due to the
snow. I'll be using my K1 (s/n 31) and a vertical. As always, the first
contact I make will receive a polar bear claw replica.

Check out the cool certificates you can grab for making contact with a
polar bear. Just click on the link below. There will be polar bears on
the air from numerous states so keep an ear out for them.

One last item, a reporter from the Morning Call which is a newspaper
from Allentown, PA will be joining us up on the mountain. Her last name
is Morse and she just found out that she is related to Samuel Morse! To
commemorate this, all the certificates will have the Morse Coat-of-Arms
of them. Maybe we can get Ms. Morse on the air on ssb too! I don't think
she knows the code - hi!

Hope you bag your bear!

http://www.wa3wsj.com/files/PolarBear2005.html

72,