Hi,

We've just completed extra production runs of our K1, K2, KX1 rigs and accessories and have just about everything in stock for you last minute holiday shoppers. Or anyone else who just -has- to order something.. :-)

If you need to receive an order before Dec. 25th, you will need to ship using:

UPS 2nd day -  for orders placed before 12 Noon this Wednesday.

UPS Next Day - for orders placed before 12 noon this Friday.

Elecraft will be closed next Monday and Tuesday, Dec 26-27. We will ship any additional orders received over the long holiday weekend on Wednesday 12/28.

Order soon, and order often!

73, Eric   WA6HHQ