Sorry Don, I'm new to the the Reflector, and didn't mean to create a problem.
I figured since I was replying to a particular thread, it would all make
sense.  I guess I was wrong. So hopefully, here is  some reference material.
If I screw it up this time, just ignore everything, and I'll go away
entirely.

Dave

Paul,

Yes, those are OK.  They are the DOT and DASH lines to the
microprocessor and have nothing else but U6 on the Control Board to
bring the resistance down.

In general, a 10% deviation from the values listed in the manual are
close enough.

73,
Don W3FPR

Paul Huff wrote:
> Hi everybody,
>
> I recently started building a K2 and I've just finished the assembly of
> the
> control board.  My resistance checks are all within specs except two of
> them are
> just a little bit off.  My readings at pins 29 and 30 of U6 are a little
> bit
> higher than those listed in the table.  (I'm getting about 96.3 K and the
> table
> lists 70-90 K.)  I think that these readings are probably OK, but I
> thought that
> I would ask someone who has "been there and done that."  Is there any need
> to be
> concerned about these checks?
>
> Thanks in advance and 73,
> Paul - N8XMS