Jan, I had fun also, with my K3, operated about 7 hours total, 74 yrs young
is too many to stay up all nite, Made 314 cw qsos, and worked 54 of the 59
stations, a total of 98 times on 3 bands, 20, 40 & 80.  Missed 5 for a
clean sweep of all 59. Those ops were unbelievable, pulling one call out of
the pileups and very few times having to ask for a repeat. I guess that is
why they are the cream of the crop, of the contestors from around the
world. Just curious, I know the last one in 2010 in Russia, I heard that
40+ K3s were on the operator tables. Wonder if someone from Elecraft will
share with us how many were used this time.

73,

NF8J   Paul