I have been using this without any trouble on WIN 8.1 Pro then,
I installed a new hard drive, and I can not re install the program.
When I go to install  I have a pop up that states. "requires .net framework
2.050727
When I go to install this I get a message that reads "The .NET Framework
4.5 and this update are already installed on your computer."
And then this becomes a circle. I am sure some knows that answer to this. I
would really appreciate some help with this.
My first thought was to uninstall the current version and install and older
version.
As I googled and found a lot of information and warnings
about uninstalling .net framework.
So I need some input on this before I attempt anything and possibly mess up
a fresh Windoze install.
Thank you for your help.
For now, headed out to the park this morning with the KX3 and Alexloop.
Everyone have a great day.

Dan KM6CQ

--
KM6CQ