Since the second evening of the ARRL 160m Contest I've been plagued by
line noise so horrible it's made operating impossible except during wet
weather, which isn't very common in Reno.

The KNB2 noise blanker was added to K2/100 S/N 5023 last night.

Preliminary tests show the KNB2 is doing an excellent job of knocking
down the noise, with no resulting distortion of received signals.

The standard by which I judge noise blankers is the TS-930 blanker.  I
didn't know if the KNB2 would match its performance--it has.

I now consider the KNB2 a "must have" option for the K2--thanks,
Elecraft!

73,

John, N7ON