Sent: Thursday, July 24, 2014 8:00 AM
To: John Scott ; elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] OT GENERAC generators

I would also recommend that.  Very little trouble.

On Thursday, July 24, 2014 6:30 AM, John Scott <sco...@sandycove-ns.ca> wrote:

We are considering the installation of a generator here for times when,
for one reason or another, commercial power is unavailable.Our
electrician has recommended a Generac generator.

I would welcome comments from this august and knowledgeable group about
these generators regarding reliability and RFI emissions or, preferably
the lack of RFI!

Please reply off list to sco...@sandycove-ns.ca

73 TIA

John, VE1JS