Hi all,
I have a KX3 with ATU and a KXPA100 with ATU (an overkill, I know, but I didn't
buy them together and they are for operating separately in the field).  I would
like hook both the KXPA100 and my K3 to the KAT500 in the shack through a
coaxial switch, but I can't get the new KXPA100 to play well with the KAT500.
The amp keeps changing from bypass to auto and sometimes the atu in the KX3
also kicks out of bypass.  The rig and amp/atu work fine connected directly to
the antenna.

I am still learning with the new amp, but if anyone has suggestions they are
welcome.

73, Scott. XE1/AA0AA, AA0AA

Sent from Scott's iPad