Hi all ... it's been a few years since I've made any noise here (and a little while since I've been on the air). Life has taken some interesting turns and my radio focus has shifted. I bought a K3 a while ago and love it. I'm not ready to let go of my K2 (that will probably *never* happen), but the KPA100/KAT100 combination in EC2 case would be happier in someone else's shack.

It's in excellent shape, works great, comes with the cables and manuals and boxes and everything. I'm asking $550 plus shipping. Photos available on request.

VY 73 de chris K6DBG