as previously stated:
<quote>

New Fan: Noctua NF-A6x25 FLX
Airflow: 17CFM (29.2 m3h converted to cfm)
Noise: 19.3db
Speed: 3000 RPM (at 12 v)
Static Pressure: 2.18 mm
Cutent: 120 mA  (.12 A)

Original Fan: UTEC AT6015L-12L2B-ND2
Airflow: 15.4 cmf at 24.8db
Noise: 24.8
Speed: 3000 RPM (at 12v)
Static Pressure: 2.21mm
Current: 100 mA
</quote>

reference:
http://www.mail-archive.com/elecraft@mailman.qth.net/msg172610.html

On 8/19/2014 10:06 PM, Jim Miller wrote:
Did anyone bother to verify the rating of this fan vs. the factory one?

Does it have the rated capacity the original has?
It is rated to operate at "low" speed without heating up or some other
malady?
Is the construction such that the lifetime is more than a few months?
Is the current draw similar to the original?
Assuming the voltage is such that it will not catch fire if it gets into
high speed mode of course.

My fan is fine with me but maybe I should be happy that my hearing is 10db
down from 0-1500 and then after 1700 I am virtually deaf at 50db down.

Makes a fairly good wife filter.

73, Jim KG0KP

--
GB & 73