Josh,

Looking at the owner's manual, page 41, there is a simplified schematic. In theory, if the unit is in "bypass," it should be a direct "in" to "out" connection. There could still be some other considerations, but I would suspect that's the way it is. Until someone from Elecraft says otherwise or someone with a working unit can measure theirs to disprove of prove the idea, I would operate under that assumption. You might also want to give the good folks at Elecraft a call about your problem. Maybe it has a very simple solution.

    Hope you get it operational soon!

    kurtt WB9FMC
    2015 Hamfesters Hamfest Chairman
    Looking for my replacement since 2014!