Watch the video:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSUGQqV91jg

This causes the REF value to increase every time I toggle A/B.  Pushing REF and
moving the knob snaps the value back up towards where I had it even if the
value is crazy big like 400 or so.   I've also had my PX3 freeze entirely a few
times so far tonight.   PWR OFF / ON to recover.

Any hope on wider AM filters for SWL?  I didn't realize how small the KX3 was
limited to until I saw it visualized on the PX3.  A balanced 10Khz or more
please!  Is there a technical limitation?

Besides these little issues,  so far it's fantastic!   Thank you Elecraft for
completing your portable masterpiece!

Chris
K6OZY