The weekly Elecraft SSB net meets tomorrow at 1800Z on 14.3035 MHz.  I will be
net control from western Oregon.

I have gotten behind on the net reports.  Rather than carrying this backlog
along, I am going to restart with last Sunday’s report and skip the missed
reports.  I have handwritten notes for the nets I conducted, so feel free to
email me if you need information from any nets.

Here is the net report for the Elecraft SSB net from July 6, 2014. We had 25
participants over 18 minutes.

Station         Name            QTH             Rig             S/N

K4GCJ           Gerry           NC              K3              1597
NC0JW           Jim                     CO              KX3             1356
WB9JNZ          Eric                    IL              K3              4017
W4DML           Doug            TN              K3              6433
K8NU            Carl                    OH              K3              7976
KM4IK           Ian                     GA              K3              281
KE4D            John                    TX              K3              656
W4PFM           Paul                    VA              K3              1673
VE3XM           Bob                     ON              K3
WB5JJA          Ray                     OK              K3              7877
W0CZ            Ken                     ND              K3              457
AD5IJ           Howard          OR              KX3             5178    QRP
K7BRR           Bill                    AZ              K3              5545
K6GVW           Jerry                   CA              KX3             5419
QRP
KA0NCR          Arnie           NE              KX3             161
W4RKS           Jim                     TX              K3              3618
W5OAI           Sam                     TX              K3              4123
W7JJL           John                    WA              K3              993
W7QHD           Kurt                    AZ              K2              1538
KD8RQE          Mike                    MI              K3              7588
AC7RO           Jerry                   AZ              K3              555
AD0HT           Zach            CO              KX3             5483    QRP
AD5SX/m         Paul                    NM              IC706
KF5YBE          Lee                     TX              K3              7771
NS7P            Phil                    OR              K3              1826

73,
Phil, NS7P