Greetings from KT4JR and K4MWE to you smart folks...

Our panadapter regularly (but not always) shows wide green bands of "noise"
before the antenna is connected.  When present, the bands are visible in the
same panadapter screen location regardless of wbich band the radio is turned
to, but the locations vary day to day (sometimes at the low end of the screen,
other times in the middle).  The white line on the screen rises to peaks above
these green areas.

How would we figure out what the source of this is?  It is present when no
other appliances are being used in our house, so it is not our own AC,
dishwasher, etc.

THANKS for suggestions!
73,
KT4JR