R39 is correct (10k pot) as is R10 (100k) and all the measurements
confirm this. The adjustment range, measured at pin 2 of the amplifier
module, is 2.5-4.7V, also what is expected from the circuit. The
maximum voltage is limited to 4.7V because of the 5mA flowing through
R28 which swamps the 1mA bias current.

What I would like to know is what the bias voltage should be on a
correctly set up XV50. The datasheet seems to indicate it must be at
least greater than 4.5V. It seems my amp needs more than 4.7V to get
the correct bias, and judging from previous posts on this subject I
don't think I am alone.

73 Dave G3YMC

http://davesergeant.com