Hello Group,

My colleague agreed to further reduce the price to USD900 inclusive of shipping
by air parcel post to major cities.

73

Johnny VR2XMC

________________________________
 寄件人︰ Johnny Siu <vr2...@yahoo.com.hk>
收件人︰ Elecraft <elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
副本(CC)︰ "elecraft...@yahoogroups.com" <elecraft...@yahoogroups.com>
傳送日期︰ 2014年10月26日 (週日) 9:44 PM
主題︰ FS: K2/10

Hello Elecrafters,

A local ham, who does not know much English, needs to sell his K2 s/n 42xx to
raise fund due to family issues.  This K2 was built by me and consists of:

K2 basic HF transceiver kit
KSB2 SSB module
KNB2 noise blanker
KAT2 antenna tuning unit
KDSP2 dsp unit
KBT2 - battery bracket (without battery)
K160RX - 160m + 2nd RX ant

Total current price = USD1520 + shipping

I am selling the K2 on behalf of the local ham.  The price is USD1000 including
shipping by air parcel post to major countries and cites.  Payment can be done
by paypal and wire transfers.  We can share the fees 50/50.

The rig has been little used and in non-smoking envirnoment.  Photos are
available upon request.  If interested or ask questions, please contact me
off-the-list.

73

Johnny VR2XMC