Good Afternoon,
After a week of incessant rain broken by only a few minutes of sunlight the fog is once again enveloping my house. The fir, cedar, and ferns are all enjoying the moisture; moss is glowing everywhere. The long range forecast is for a mild, but very wet winter. By the time the sun returns in May my house will be encrusted with a layer of moss and lichen.

Last week's active sun has rotated away from us. The SFU is one hundred points lower today than it was last Sunday due to the reduced activity. Hopefully the ion load sent to the earth over the last few weeks has charged the ionosphere enough to let us work each other. What is odd is with all the solar flare activity there were no earth directed CMEs.

Please join us this afternoon and evening.

14050 kHz at 2300z Sunday (3 PM PST Sunday)
 7045 kHz at 0200z Monday (6 PM PST Sunday)

    73,
        Kevin. KD5ONS

Please notice: Daylight Savings has ceased with the clock switching back to regular time. The nets are held at the same local time as they were last week; only the UTC time has changed.

-