Yes, I suppose something may just need a slight adjustment. It just frustrates me when things don't work like I expect them to. I was always afraid to run JT65 at more than 80-100 watts until I saw this post. Started trying higher power while keeping a close eye on the temp. No faults on any band but 6M if it gets much over 200 watts (8 watts drive). It seems to be running 450 watts easily on 160M.