-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Joseph Reed
Sent: Friday, December 30, 2005 4:17 PM
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [Elecraft] Darn Dogs

  Folks,

  A moment of your time please.  My rotten Terriers made a mad dash for the
window when my wife came home.  I had K2 #5226 on a TV tray so I could do a
Spectragram alignment of the filters.

  Dog 1, or it may have been a combination of Dog1 and Dog X, but they took
the radio off the table.  Result, optical encoder trashed.  When you turn
the radio on you see "ELE" and nothing else.  Any idea why it doesn't go
further?

  At least 5226 drew first blood today when I completed the 30m alignment
and worked 4U60UN.  Mojo still exists.

  Regards,
  Joe N9JR