Hi All,

There is a company called Vista Print that has been offering business cards for a seemingly very good price--about $10 for 500! They have a huge library of standard designs, but you can also customize yours for a relatively small additional price. You can also add printing on the back for a small added fee. So, you can use these as a QSL or just an "eyeball" card. They are great for passing around at hamfests, etc. I was very impressed with the quality of the ones I ordered. Even my XYL likes them! Hi.

Anyway, having cards like this is very handy for a number of uses. Maybe they seem inadequate for QSL cards, but it wouldn't bother me to receive some this size instead of the more standard 3 X 5 type. A card is a card! I was breaking my bank account on printer cartridge ink making my own.

Dave W7AQK