Dan KB6NU
CW Geek: Fists #9342, FP #1171
Affiliated Club Coordinator, MI Section
Read my ham radio blog at www.kb6nu.com

On Jan 2, 2006, at 7:18 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

SKN at N2EY:

QSOs: 6  (5 on 80 meters, 1 on 40 meters)

Rig: 100 W homebrew CW-only transceiver

http://hometown.aol.com/n2ey/myhomepage/

Antenna: 80/40 inverted V

Key: J-37

# Elecraft rigs worked: 1 (K2)

--

Boy it was great to hear 80 meters full of beautiful CW signals.

Let's do all we can to keep it that way all year.

73 de Jim, N2EY