I am using RemoteRig with K3 Twins.  I want to use N1MM and SO2V.  Everything
works as advertised except when you choose to change the focus from VFO 1 to
the sub receiver or VFOB the audio from the sub receiver is dead until you
slightly move the AF gain knob for the sub receiver.  It works properly if
set up as a stand alone local rig but with the remote connected, you have no
audio until you fiddle with the AF Gain knob.  I posted something on the
reflector and got several off line responses saying that this was a problem
and the others had not been able to get around it.  It was suggested by one
with the problem that I post it here.  Others have reported having the same
thing happen when they first connect to the remote on the main receiver.  I
have not had that problem.  Even if I did it, and was only using the one VFO
it would not be such an inconvenience.  Using SO2V there would be hundreds
of instances of going back and forth between VFOs in a contest and it is a
big inconvenience to have to move the AF Gain knob every time.

Thanks...Stan, K5GO