I am trying to develop a macro to set the filter and IF shift for the
subreceiver in the K3 (and maybe KX3).

I have for example the 2.8k filter in subreceiver b, but want to set the
dsp to say less for cw when RX split or in diversity situations.

I looks like the from the programmers reference for the IF shift, which
needs to be used for adjusting the filter it is as follows:

IS Command: SET/RSP format: IS*nnnn; where * is a space, and nnnn is the AF
center frequency (Fc) in Hz

Compare this to the command for the RF gain:

RF Gain Command: SET/RSP format: RGnnn; or RG$nnn;

See the dollar sign?  I understand that designates that you are adjusting
the subreceiver.

It is missing in the command that I need to use to adjust the IF shift. It
is replaced with a space.  There should be an IF$ command but there isn't.

I also want to set the width of the dsp filter.

Some folks have said that ther hardware cannot do this.  The work around is
to manually adjust the main receiver A bandwidth manually and then do  a>b,
qsy the b receiver and then readjust the main receiver bandwidth.

Any suggestions on the macro?

TU in advance!

--
Doug NA1DX