We are actively working on the P3 sensor watt-meter and TX envelope display option right now. We are testing the firmware for it now.

Stay tuned!

Eric
elecraft.com

On 12/9/2014 7:23 AM, Don Wilhelm wrote:
Not at this time, however the sensor is on the list for a future option. I do not have any information about when it will be available, but I would expect it to be sometime soon, there have been several recent queries about it on the reflector.

73,
Don W3FPR