Date: Tue, 09 Dec 2014 08:46:26 -0800
From: Phil Wheeler <w...@socal.rr.com>
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] Bug mode on K3?

I have the K1EL K42, Ed. Built it last Spring for
the fun of it as much as anything. It was a very
nice kt and the final product seems excellent.

This thread title has been making me chuckle a
bit: How often do hams ask for bugs in their
equipment? :-

So I have a weird sense of humor :-)

Phil W7OX

73, Ed - KL7UW