I'm a little surprised that folks in this group haven't suggested liquid cooling for this modest application. Semiconductor cold plates have been around for a long time, are economical to use and in my view a much better solution than forced air cooling. They are compact, quiet, require far less cabinet space, keep junctions cooler and more stable than air could ever and enable higher reliability.

Look at Aavid for instance, whose devices I used on many occasions:
http://www.aavid.com/sites/default/files/products/liquid/pdf/liquid-cold-plate-datasheet-hicontact.pdf

If you play your cards right, you can cool the amplifier and the power supply on a short 4-pass plate. Put the heat somewhere convenient, not in your shack.

73

David
G3UNA