Neither morse (loosely called CW), nor JT65, are pure sine waves, so they will have IMD, although it may well be less than the key clicks (as conventionally understood for morse, and because of the abrupt frequency changes in JT65). True CW cannot convey any more information than its existence.

Measured in a 1Hz bandwidth, the JT65 IMD would be very low, and measured in the total bandwidth, it would be concentrated, in time, around signalling unit boundaries. Similarly for the "clicks".

As to the mobile powers, I would have thought that it would be unsafe to operate at some of the power levels mentioned, both in terms of the risk to other people (e.g. someone in an open, or soft, top vehicle, or even pedestrians in slow moving traffic), and the risk of causing an accident as as result of EMC failures in passing vehicles.

--
David Woolley
Owner K2 06123