      From: Roger D Johnson <n...@roadrunner.com>
 To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
 Sent: Tuesday, December 23, 2014 10:09 AM
 Subject: Re: [Elecraft] K3 13.8 VDC power

It IS possible to send the K3 off to never-never land by removing the 12 volt
input before
shutting the radio off with the power switch. I've had it happen whilst mucking
around
behind my desk and accidentally pulling out the Anderson power-pole connector.

If you've saved the settings using the K3 utility, you can reset everything
using the
procedure on page 63 of the K3 manual. NOTE: This did not work with my rotor
control plugged into the ACC socket! If you didn't save the parameters, you will
have to manually reset everything! SAVE!

73, Roger

Message delivered to wrco...@yahoo.com