De: Elecraft [mailto:elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net] En nombre de Bruce &
Gab
Enviado el: miércoles, 24 de diciembre de 2014 08:37 a.m.
Para: elecraft@mailman.qth.net; elecraft...@yahoogroups.com
Asunto: [Elecraft] Yamaha CM500 Headset and Heil Adaptor

Recently purchased a Yamaha CM500 headset with a Heil AD-1-K headset adaptor
for Kenwood (the red one).  I love the headset, much cheaper than the Heil
and performs about the same, IMHO.

The only way I managed to get the mic to work was through the rear jack
(yes, the mic was selected to front panel).

I did read in previous threads referring to mono and stereo mic connection.

Do I need to replace the stereo mic connector on the headset with a mono?

Is there a trick with the adaptor or am I messing up the set-up?

73 de Bruce, N7TY
White Plains, MD

delivered to cx6vm.jo...@gmail.com

---
Este mensaje no contiene virus ni malware porque la protección de avast!
Antivirus está activa.